Lions and Tig...Bobcats and Bears, oh my! (My Game Cameras)

5d45e09a1d8643f59bc8d8bcb3bdf3e5.jpg

3bb68a0abdf028cf263631f84d28757f.jpg

e0d272092349245869d777733bac592b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is that a Sage Hen?

in the middle of 1970's I work in Oregon, Hermiston for a few years, About every other weekend I went in the Mountains camping, usually by myself. But that time, my friend went to me and the Sage Hen didn't like it LOL & tried to run us off. He opened the car door & it jumped on the threshold & bit his hand. The guy leaned to me & said "He wants to go with Us"

I got the pix's of it - then you can see what we were doing & got my pix

I miss Oregon - it was great

Attachments

• SageHen.jpg
    SageHen.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 155
Another hobby of mine. Game cameras.

Tenth most powerful bite of all mammals. It’s why Black Bears and Cougars just avoid each other in the forest.

efb0d8e421bc2b55a08d770c5b132d5f.jpg

2a9077afb491917e418f9346d00c7563.jpg

8e2d003337f5bb2a50671c3dd060d704.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another hobby of mine. Game cameras.

If you've watched some of my YouTube videos, you know that I had four cameras at this location - it was my favorite spot until it all got washed away in a flash flood. I was changing SD cards, in the cameras, at the location one day and unknown to me a bear came up behind me to cross over the creek. There's a lot of ambient noise from the creek, which is amplified from running through a narrow canyon. When it saw me it turned around and went back into the forest, but came back about 45 minutes later to get the apple. See the time stamps on the photos.

In the first photo you can see my back(flannel shirt), while I'm squatted down at one of the cameras, and you can see the bear's eye and snout before it turned around and left. The second photo is the bear returning for the apple a little while after I left. These photos are frames from the video, so you can imagine my surprise when I watched the video for the first time.

If you watch some of my videos on YouTube, don’t forget to Subscribe to my Channel, click the Like button and leave a Comment if you enjoy the video. These things decide which videos show up in people’s search results and I’d like for people to see my videos.

Attachments

• IMG_0001__21__Moment_jpg-1631822.jpg
    IMG_0001__21__Moment_jpg-1631822.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0002 (19)_Moment.jpg
    IMG_0002 (19)_Moment.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
I've used up all the photos I can post with Tapatalk for the month, without having to pay, and resizing for the forum is too much of a pain, so I won't be putting up any photos for a few days. Instead I'll put up some videos and don't forget to Subscribe, Like and Comment. :yes:

YOUTUBE FEATURE ISN'T WORKING

Last edited:
:cheers: I tried to post some more, but the forum YouTube feature crashed on me again.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving ! :happythanks:

It's been a while since I've tried the forum youtube feature, I got in the habit of converting videos to the animated GIF format, adding them to a free hosting service and using the display code they give to post on forums. It's a little bit of work to go thru all that so I try to limit the trail camera videos I convert to select ones I choose to post.

Back
Top Bottom