Four Hunts In Eight Days

diggin4clad

Elite Member
On Memorial Day weekend Sue and I went out for two hunts and this past weekend we went out for two more. Total finds was 141 clads worth $26.92.
Additionally, I dug an English 2 pence coin, a 1946 Wheat Cent, three toy cars, and a pin from Home Depot. Best find was a 10 quarter coin spill, the biggest ever. The port-a-johns are on the interstate and there used to be eight of them but the state removed four of them to keep them " socially distant".....LOL-LOL-LOL

Attachments

• IMG_0712.JPG
    IMG_0712.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 515
  • IMG_0707.JPG
    IMG_0707.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_0709.JPG
    IMG_0709.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_0706.JPG
    IMG_0706.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 498
Last edited:
Nice! Here lately I have been having a lot of fun just going after clad...

When I read your entire post , it's a knee slapper ! How I read it is that you 2 travel the interstate looking for every porta-potty to hunt. I could see alot of folks losing coins down the chute when they pull their drawers off. But the hot wheels....idk....
Do you tumble the clad ?

You always seem to clean up on quarters, that's for sure, good luck out there, and keep up the good hunting! :cool:

Thanks Jeff,
We've been lucky with the ratio of quarters to other coins. When digging clad you just don't want to be plagued with pennies.:lol: How are you doing up your way? Are any of your hunt sites off limits because of the virus?

Thanks Jeff,
We've been lucky with the ratio of quarters to other coins. When digging clad you just don't want to be plagued with pennies.:lol: How are you doing up your way? Are any of your hunt sites off limits because of the virus?

I've seen a few parks taped off, but most, if not all of my regular spots are open. Been doing alot of colonial cellar hole hunting recently, been doing pretty well. Hoping to get a post up soon, but life has been hectic as of late. Good luck when you get back out there!

I've seen a few parks taped off, but most, if not all of my regular spots are open. Been doing alot of colonial cellar hole hunting recently, been doing pretty well. Hoping to get a post up soon, but life has been hectic as of late. Good luck when you get back out there!
Good luck to you with the cellar holes...I always like seeing older stuff being posted.

Sweet! Congrats!
Thanks CalReg…..

Some pretty nice rewards for your efforts Ed. Congrats on a great clad haul. Trapper
Thanks Trapper.....

Back
Top Bottom