Tennis Court Parking Area Hunt

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
I hunted the grass areas around the tennis court parking lot this morning for about 1 1/2 hrs. This is the same school I had just gone over the football stadium underneath the bleachers. I had detected this area also once before in the spring with my AT PRO. This time I used the Nox 800 with the little 6" coil. I managed $7.24 in clads. I am not going to show the pictures but will show my clad total for Sept. at the end of the month. My Nox 800 with the 6" coil continues to produce with little to no trash. I only dug one piece of trash that could have been a nickel, a solid 13. Football games to watch today so no pictures, ( sorry ). GL & HH

oh my oh my. An east coast post with No LC's ? No colonial coppers ? Oh .... I get it ... you guys interject occasional posts with a few posts of newer targets. So that your LCs, colonial coppers, busts, reales, etc... become more believable. Less "staged", etc.... Good tactic ! :laughing:

oh my oh my. An east coast post with No LC's ? No colonial coppers ? Oh .... I get it ... you guys interject occasional posts with a few posts of newer targets. So that your LCs, colonial coppers, busts, reales, etc... become more believable. Less "staged", etc.... Good tactic ! :laughing:

I rarely find old coins as most of my sites are sports stadiums, fair grounds and kiddie parks. Once in awhile I do get some silver or gold but I can assure you, they are not staged.

ah the old west coast and east coast battle

sounds like the west and east coast rapper battles. At least we do it with humor and not live bullets.

note from the south: Only find clad at most parks. In my north metro county the oldest park is about 1970's era. Although Pine3784 found a barber dime. He suspects a kid took it from his dads coin collection since it was in very good shape.

I have given up parks and switching to civil war sites which we have quite a few of in Georgia. Still learning the 800 and waiting for cooler weather so no finds so far. A youngster (high school?) is out digging the much more experienced adults in our area and finding cw relics. His name is Britain Lockhart. Look out nugget noggin you have someone sneaking up on you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom