Day 3 in Ohio, silvers #62-#64 and a amazing 1812 shako hat plume holder!

Soooo awesome. ..
When u hold that thing and think about all it saw, its mind blowing. Imagine if that had a go-pro camera on it. Haha. The things it saw....

I LOVE war of 1812/revolutionary war relics. They are hard to find, but when we stumble across one, they are always so amazing to hold and think about. It was such a different time and life during that war. Even compared to the civil war.

We just had a re-enactment up here. (Im not really into dressing up and playing war). It was very interesting to SEE in person what the soldiers looked&acted like.

Nice job and good luck.

Soooo awesome. ..

When u hold that thing and think about all it saw, its mind blowing. Imagine if that had a go-pro camera on it. Haha. The things it saw....

I LOVE war of 1812/revolutionary war relics. They are hard to find, but when we stumble across one, they are always so amazing to hold and think about. It was such a different time and life during that war. Even compared to the civil war.

We just had a re-enactment up here. (Im not really into dressing up and playing war). It was very interesting to SEE in person what the soldiers looked&acted like.

Nice job and good luck.

Nice finds Vic, Congratulations.

Man congrats on a awesome hunt!!!

Ty guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great finds and some nice looking silver. How did you figure out that was a plume holder is beyond me, I dont think I would have known that for the life of me. Very, very cool!

Is there anything you CANT find? Besides a trime?:grin: Don’t feel bad,that trime has been out of reach for me as well. A plume holder huh? Well there’s something else I’ll never find,thanks for nothin’!:lol:
Gotta love road trips man,hunting just to go hunting is the best thing ever,and doing it with others who think the same is even better! Glad to see y’all had fun!

Is there anything you CANT find? Besides a trime?:grin: Don’t feel bad,that trime has been out of reach for me as well. A plume holder huh? Well there’s something else I’ll never find,thanks for nothin’!:lol:

Gotta love road trips man,hunting just to go hunting is the best thing ever,and doing it with others who think the same is even better! Glad to see y’all had fun!

Lol ty IDX! That trime will be my unicorn forever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom