I'm Back Baby...with a vengence

Numil

Elite Member
UPDATE: BREAKING NEWS! The bracelet I found is a fake. On advice of a fellow member Josh, I had the bracelet checked out. I took it to the Cartier Jeweler here in town and while they said they would not evaluate as either Fake or Real the manager took me to one of the displays and let me pick up a bracelet the same size and design. There was no comparison mine was clearly a fake. Although I was told it was a very good fake. Everything was there, hallmarks serial number and the like. The tip off was weight and when compared to the real one there was no doubt which was fake.

My apologies for getting everyone excited. I'll try harder next time.

I haven't posted anything in a while due to not really having anything to post. Anything exciting anyway. Well that has changed the last couple of days.

As a primer I find a 10K class ring but it has nothing but Josten makers mark and no way to say what school it comes from. This 10K ring was enough to lighten my mood as I haven't found much the last couple of years.

Then today I half-heartedly I decided to hit the beach at 5:30AM. Tide was out and waves we not huge so I decided to work the wet sand and water line. After an hour I get a crappy signal on my NOX. Since targets are scarce I dig everything. Out pops a half bracelet with Cartier markings. Its either fake or I'm damn lucky so I start a spiral search for the other half-bracelet and a couple feet away I get lucky and find the other half.

I wait till I get home to determine just what I found. Everything checks out its a broken but all pieces accounted for, Cartier Love Bracelet

Nice to get back in the saddle again!

Attachments

• 10K.jpg
    10K.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 596
  • Bracelet Cartier.jpg
    Bracelet Cartier.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 611
  • Bracelet Wt.jpg
    Bracelet Wt.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 600
Last edited:
Do not melt that bracelet. if real, worth big bucks. But have it checked out. There are tons of fake cartier bracelets out there. Don't get caught sellng fake cartier. I had that happen with a tiffany I found. Two were real but the third was not. Thankfully buyer, a jeweler knew it (I did not) and was okay not buying it. Was still 30 grams of silver but not tiffany.

Welcome to the Cartier Love Bracelet Finder's Club Numil! Those bracelets have what I would call a design flaw as there is a history of those things coming apart and getting lost even though they have been redesigned at least once already. I found my first half bracelet in October of 2020 and the matching half 2 months later. I have also met 2 other hunters who have found only one half of a Cartier Love Bracelet and have read about others being lost so, yeah, they are out there!
I hope that yours is the real deal because like Josh said, there are a lot of fakes out there. Metaladdict asked an important question because if the total weight of 20 is in grams it might be a bit light for 18K gold. Mine weighs 30 grams and is also size 16. I acid tested mine. GL&HH!

picture.php

I have seen many of these fake Cartier bracelets. You can tell by the markings on the inside, as they try to duplicate the real but never is it quite right. If you have a real one, you will know. They weigh twice as much and feel completely different.

I have seen many of these fake Cartier bracelets. You can tell by the markings on the inside, as they try to duplicate the real but never is it quite right. If you have a real one, you will know. They weigh twice as much and feel completely different.

I found two fakes in one day. If you look at feebay they sell a lot of fakes on there for over 4 grand. Wonder how those refunds work? Or if the people know?

Back
Top Bottom