High Surf Advisory Nets a Little Gold and Silver

jjm861

Elite Member
Hello Friends,

As I mentioned in my last post, I was thinking that we may be coming to the end of the winter storms here in So. Cal. Where as we did not have any rain the week, there was a small window the last couple of days where we had a high surf advisory. With the home chores almost done for the week, I thought I would give myself a few hours to hit one of my favorite beaches.

I will say, the last several months have been very good with the amount of clad I have found. In addition, compared to the last several years, I have had some very gold luck finding gold and silver during the first quarter of the year.

Today's hunt was also good to me....a couple of small silver rings and a part of a 14k gold heart locket made for a great day.

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Attachments

• IMG_0098.jpg
    IMG_0098.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 550
  • IMG_0099.jpg
    IMG_0099.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 518
  • IMG_0100.jpg
    IMG_0100.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 545
  • IMG_0102.jpg
    IMG_0102.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 562
:dingding:Congrats on getting out and scoring!

Good to hear another CA report. That surf-advisory did not reach all the way up here (Monterey bay area), as far as I know. You guys are closer to the equator, so sometimes you get the southern-hemi stuff that travels all the way up to nibble on your beaches.

It aint over till its over right? Congrats on the Yellow and a well rounded hunt. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom