Gold Today! Portugal Tomorrow!!

Nice Felix on the ring... what is nicer was you letting the wife and I stay at the waterfront cottage you own... I promise I will keep the beach you pulled the 5 gold from a couple months ago tidy for you... when you get back look in fridge will be a surprise for you...

So Felix how many treasure maps did you sell. I want a refund you said i was the only one you shared the best places with. :lol:

Sexton

He went on an all exclusive vacation on your treasure map cash , he is on a mission , top secret , see the link in post #14 , do you really think he would go on another hiking trip by his self when he's been there done that :?::jawdrop::lookclose::woohoo: , if I wasn't single , and wanted to go to babe land , hiking in that terrain , taking a back pack , is a perfect get out of :jail: & hand cuffs from the better half , He could ever have thought of :scope: GO FELIX :cheer::razz::thumbsup: PS Don't be surprised if this trip turns into a group hunt next year :laughing: , they are picking out there back packs now , so the wife puts a BP under the :xtree:

Last edited:
So Felix how many treasure maps did you sell. I want a refund you said i was the only one you shared the best places with. :lol:

Felix is on walkabout... he made a mistake yesterday walking 41 kilometers he was paying the price last night...

Kind of Jealous, I've been trying to plan a trip to Portugal for a while but work and injuries keep getting in the way.

Are you bringing your machine? Good luck and Enjoy.
I think I have enough things and weight in my backpack!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

LOL Cfm-ct

( He sent me some pictures of goats would you like to see them? ) :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Wouldn't be a bit surprised , :?: Is that like walking a mile 4 a Camel only to find yourself going down a dead end road, to strike out :lol:

( He sent me some pictures of goats would you like to see them? ) :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Wouldn't be a bit surprised , :?: Is that like walking a mile 4 a Camel only to find yourself going down a dead end road, to strike out :lol:

He has been sending me pictures of where he is walking and I doubt very highly you will see any pictures you want unless it has 4 legs...

Cfm-ct reply

:laughing: Is that all he is sending you , in that terrain 4-6 hours every other day is all he can go , and the human body needs a day of recovery in between , the time he is mountain goat site seeing- I am not interested in , it's the down time night life as in the link , sorry all he is sending you is goats , wonder why he is sending you 4 leg to begin with :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::fishin: He through you some chum , and your satisfied :dontthinkso: example / nightlife with picks https://www.bing.com/images/search?...tedindex=27&ajaxhist=0&ajaxserp=0&vt=0&sim=11

Back
Top Bottom