View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 09:10 AM
Supporter

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by diggin4clad View post
Coin shows are where you get your best deals. Also, you don't have to wait for the coins you buy to arrive in the mail and possibly be not quite up to your grading standards and you end up having to send them back. I buy 99.99% of my coins at shows.
We are lucky to have 2 large coin shows here every year , they normally fill the ST. Charles convention center with about 150 dealers from all across the United States. With so many dealers you can get some great deals and find just about anything you are looking for. It is also a great place if you are looking to sell some coins since many dealers are there to increase their inventory as well. No matter if you buying or selling or just there to see rare coins or currency it is a totally free event . Hopefully any member that live close , will take advantage of it next year.

Fisher F4 , Bountyhunter Treker IV ,BH discovery 3300, Whites TRX pinpointer, finds mostly clad nothing worth posting , just retired at the end of 2017 ,so hope I can spend a lot more time detecting in the future. Collect Philippines coins as a hobby