OMG ! 12 Carat JP Morganite !

Thanks guys for the comments. I have found much smaller main stones in lesser karat gold but this is the biggest morganite I've found. On any gold ring , I get a little pumped inside as I look at it for 10-15 seconds. Then it goes in the bag and off for another. I look at it later. I see some guys run in circles , do their little happy dance , look at the ring for 5 minutes , etc. I've never been into that. Apparently more women are getting these for engagement and cocktail rings. I got aways to pay for the 2nd generation AQ with this ring for what I'm asking ! The black sand pic is about normal. Some areas can have it real solid and deep black. Can be very challenging at times detecting. I do think it was a more recent drop. Many more peeps going to the beach over the last month. The second half of the year should be better than the 1st half for us hunters. Good luck out there...

Thanks guys for the comments. I have found much smaller main stones in lesser karat gold but this is the biggest morganite I've found. ... Apparently more women are getting these for engagement and cocktail rings.
Happy for you. Definately spring the $ to get a certified appraisal. Make the sure the appraisal uses GIA (Gemological Institute of America) grading practices.

....and yes, international trade has enabled gem traders and jewelers to offer new gemstones that are gorgeous and affordable.

great find! had it been a 12 carat diamond you probably would have been in the ICU recovering from a heart attack and on Ripley's Believe or Not.

Way to go.

Back
Top Bottom