• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Back after a long hiatus...

Crumble

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
Haven't been detecting a whole lot the last few years. Full time school, full time job, started a business, and had a daughter 9 months ago. I'm getting the itch again... so I'll be trying to get out a few times a week again. Got out last night and found 3 iPhones (left on lifeguard tower), and a pair of RayBans. Craving the sight of gold in my scoop.

Good to see so many familiar faces are still around.

Time flies! Sure looks like you got a lot of irons in the fire...Wow!

Good seeing you back and I remember those way too busy days in my life!

Wore me out just reading how busy you've been...glad you can have a little hobby/leisure time now....gl and hh!

Welcome "back" Crumbs...... I'll be hitting the beaches starting tonight and every night til Friday. Hit LJ the other day and also got an iPhone.. No worky, worky however... I moved to Henderson NV last yr and only get to the beach when I make sophisticated plans to drive 350 miles to do so. This week is one of em. Maybe I'll run into you. I'll be in the wet with waders . Thinking LJ, PB, And move Northward. The bay was no bueno last week and with the Rona running rapid , i think the bays will be more of a Covid toilet than I'm willing to deal with.

Good to see you posting again Crumble. YOU are a busy man!

I see it now; carrying the baby like a papoose while detecting the low tide and taking business calls over your new Bluetooth headset. :cool3:

R5

Well git busy and post some cool stuff now ! After all, we west coast guys don't wanna look bad for those east coast guys, right ? :laughing:

Welcome "back" Crumbs...... I'll be hitting the beaches starting tonight and every night til Friday. Hit LJ the other day and also got an iPhone.. No worky, worky however... I moved to Henderson NV last yr and only get to the beach when I make sophisticated plans to drive 350 miles to do so. This week is one of em. Maybe I'll run into you. I'll be in the wet with waders . Thinking LJ, PB, And move Northward. The bay was no bueno last week and with the Rona running rapid , i think the bays will be more of a Covid toilet than I'm willing to deal with.

Went out a few times this last week, was 5 other guys at LJ when I went... lame.

Thanks guys. Yeah thankfully the business is working in my garage making stuff and selling it on Amazon, so can do it whenever. I need to tweek my sleep schedule to be up at 5am to start hunting in the morning. I can't do the 12-5am stuff I used to do.

Back
Top Bottom