What is this

tater

Elite Member
Im trying to figure out what this is. Its in American Digger magazine and still no one csn trll me.

Attachments

• IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 510
  • IMG_2963.jpg
    IMG_2963.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 509
Aside from being a little pin of a backpack, dunno.

I know. I just cant get an ID on it. I figured American Digger Magazine would know but Butch and his staff didnt know. Looks like a knapsack to me and has a sword through it so no clue

Could it possibly Mail Carrier related?

It has a sword through it. Must have been some rough times back then. LOL. My son found a confederate buckle and i have found several large cents, older indians and 2 cents and a bunch of eagle buttons on this site. Im in Indiana

Wow, a very interesting piece . It for sure looks like a period piece from the 1800's , but man have no idea on what it may be, but is a very cool find. Congrats

Pretty Cool

I'm leaning towards a Civil War related pin. It appears to be a soldiers knapsack with a bedroll or blanket attached to the top. Classic soldier's luggage with the blanket rolled on top.

It has a sword through it. Must have been some rough times back then. LOL. My son found a confederate buckle and i have found several large cents, older indians and 2 cents and a bunch of eagle buttons on this site. Im in Indiana
Must see confederate buckle pleeeease. :)

I'm leaning towards a Civil War related pin. It appears to be a soldiers knapsack with a bedroll or blanket attached to the top. Classic soldier's luggage with the blanket rolled on top.

Fully agree. Was going to post the same till I saw yours. It's a backpack with a bedroll. No clue other than that.

Back
Top Bottom