Equinox from Jerry at Antiques Detectors

MDChris

Forum Supporter
This was my first transaction with Jerry at Antiques Detectors. The transaction went so smooth. He was in constant communication with me the from my initial questions about the Equinox availability till when he gave me the tracking number. Nothing but good things to say about Jerry and his business! Picture from a hunt with the Equinox over the weekend.
L7EU7M6l.jpg

I am with you there brother. Jerry stays right on top of every movement in the transaction. I have ordered 5 separate times and every time he went above and beyond for a very smooth transaction.

This was my first transaction with Jerry at Antiques Detectors. The transaction went so smooth. He was in constant communication with me the from my initial questions about the Equinox availability till when he gave me the tracking number. Nothing but good things to say about Jerry and his business! Picture from a hunt with the Equinox over the weekend.
L7EU7M6l.jpg

Nice hunt with the new machine and Thank You for your business. Keep us posted on the Equinox !!!!!!
I am with you there brother. Jerry stays right on top of every movement in the transaction. I have ordered 5 separate times and every time he went above and beyond for a very smooth transaction.
Thank You for the kind words AND your business. Spring is here, cant wait to see your post with the new Equinox.

Back
Top Bottom