• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Where’s Mud-puppy?

Yes... I personally don't know mud himself, but from Gary's edits he seems to be a big part of the forum. I'm glad he's alive too.

Josh

if you go back and read a lot of his old threads you will find he is quite a story teller and quite a character . He is well known on the forum for his humor and stories .

Mud

10-4 Mud has a "way" with words.

That's what makes his posts so darn good!!:yes:

For those new members it is kind of hard to explain what makes Mud so special, hopefully he will get back on and post before to long. :laughing: So many funny stories over the years , sure every one has a favorate one. One of my favorite one https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=240843 but also enjoy some of his road kill stories just as much.

I found a giant size 17 ring once and long story short he said it passed through the mandrel like a "fart through a mitten" and the rare moment that I can fit that nugget into an everyday conversation...I use it.:laughing:

I believe Mudpuppy moved and was tied up with other things.

I just emailed him... email got kicked back as undeliverable...

Yeah man. Thanks for trying. I may dip away from here now and then but always pop back in to see what our forum pals are up too. I'm concerned bout the Mud now. Hope he's just busy.

Gary, I dare you to add Mud's face on a Where's Waldo poster.... :lol::lol:

Josh

It did cross my mind :lol: if I remember correctly I think I did at least one (maybe more) where's Waldo funny edit(s) in the past but not sure if I used Mud's face, it's after midnight here now, but if I have time tomorrow I can check.

Sorry Josh, I forgot about this, I just checked and there was a past thread from 2019 where someone was asking where he was and I posted this reply on that thread -

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=3131133#post3131133

which included this funny edit as well as two others:
Mud_waldo.jpg

Glad to hear Mud is okay, just not posting finds everyday. He and his wit were always a treat sorry to hear he's taken a retreat!

Back
Top Bottom