• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Finally a ring after almost a week

pryan67

Forum Supporter
So I'm in NC on vacation, and have been hunting 4-6 hours a day for the past week.

FINALLY yesterday I found a ring. It was about 8 inches down in the wet sand, mid-tide line. It's junk, but stamped (I just can't read the stamps) and appears old based upon the style.

It fits though....and actually fits my wife's ring finger.

I have one more day (today) to get some real jewelry.....so I'm hopeful.

Attachments

• ring1.jpg
    ring1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 549
  • ring2.jpg
    ring2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 554
  • ring3.jpg
    ring3.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 546
  • ring4.jpg
    ring4.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 536
  • ring5.jpg
    ring5.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 550
They don't REALLY fit though unless they're gold or platinum! :lol: Congrats!

My kind of luck

Keep at it bro., but don't forget to spend quality family time enjoying vacation , hunted a lot in Florida when I went , you know that 1715 fleet dream find, never happened , and wished I hunted less & enjoyed more R&R because the time went by quick !:impatient:

Keep at it bro., but don't forget to spend quality family time enjoying vacation , hunted a lot in Florida when I went , you know that 1715 fleet dream find, never happened , and wished I hunted less & enjoyed more R&R because the time went by quick !:impatient:

NOW you tell me LOL We're leaving in about an hour..

j/k...we had a great time and had a lot of fun fishing with the kids and just relaxing.

I am still.working on just finding any ring!

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

Pryan67

I was in Florida , you are in NC , a bit different , I had the 1715 Fleet fever down their which turned up 1 - 18k ring in 5 weeks of hunting on two different trips , I would have figured on your vacation 6 hours a day hunting , you would have found one of those NC graveyard treasure ships , and made the news before you came home howboughtit :lol::pirates::thumbsup:

I was in Florida , you are in NC , a bit different , I had the 1715 Fleet fever down their which turned up 1 - 18k ring in 5 weeks of hunting on two different trips , I would have figured on your vacation 6 hours a day hunting , you would have found one of those NC graveyard treasure ships , and made the news before you came home howboughtit :lol::pirates::thumbsup:

Yeah..I wish LOL

it was almost a bust, but I found about a dozen matchbox cars (gave several away to kids who asked me what I was doing and what I found...AFTER getting permission from their parents of course) and a few bucks in clad.

I've got a keychain (I think) that I need to clean up but that has some very shiny gold colored parts of it...and that's about it other than this ring and a junker I also have to clean up.

It was a lot of fun though, even though I dug a lot of trash and sinkers (pictures of the junk and non-junk coming up soon) and I'm looking forward to going again.

I also got together MAdManX a couple of times and had a blast....it's great to have company detecting.

Back
Top Bottom