Tahoe Hunt with Porche914 aka Shaun

CarsonChris

Elite Member
Met up with fellow member Porche914 this morning. We found some clad, he found a wheat and I found a couple rings! Fun hunt and nice meeting a fellow member! 0F214646-0508-4F1E-920A-6BF5B0D25B62.jpg

6830230C-E410-4A53-B862-0A14C8FD6D86.jpg

Two UGly dudes marring a beautiful scene. LOL. Just joking guys. I envy yall just a little. It is hotter than the outskirts of hades here and the humidity tries to stay ahead of the temps as they head into the 90's

Two UGly dudes marring a beautiful scene. LOL. Just joking guys. I envy yall just a little. It is hotter than the outskirts of hades here and the humidity tries to stay ahead of the temps as they head into the 90's

Around 80 in Tahoe. Very nice weather this summer. I had to work so I didn’t wear my beach attire!

Two UGly dudes marring a beautiful scene. LOL. ...

Nah, these guys are auditioning for a spot in GQ magazine. Especially posing with metal detectors : They'll have female groupies chasing them around in no time ! (Girls consider metal detectors to be a turn-on, right ?).

Chris: Don't forget, if any of that is found on the CA side of Tahoe, to send me my 30% :bling:

(Girls consider metal detectors to be a turn-on, right ?).

Is that why the young lovelies reach down and adjust the bra on their biking when they walk up to me to ask what i have found?? They do it nearly every time. I had one that i talked to for a number of minutes and every couple of minutes she woud do ther adjustments. Yes the view was magnificant. '

I am Old but not quite blind yet. Only blind in one eye.

Nah, these guys are auditioning for a spot in GQ magazine. Especially posing with metal detectors : They'll have female groupies chasing them around in no time ! (Girls consider metal detectors to be a turn-on, right ?).

Chris: Don't forget, if any of that is found on the CA side of Tahoe, to send me my 30% :bling:

Yeah the women think my metal detector is sexy especially when most of them think it’s a weedeater and I am the lawn maintenance worker.

Last edited:
Well, back to reality (work) or as I sometimes refer to it as "the daycare".

I have gone to metal detecting events in other states, be it an actual hunt or club meeting and I have to say it is really fun to meet up with someone you have never met.
I really had a good time hunting in paradise, so thank you Chris for joining me out there, It was awesome. If you ever make it to Oklahoma, you have an open invite to hunt. We will hit one of those ghost towns we talked about.

The ring Chris found did not appear to be marked but it had the look and feel of gold.

Back
Top Bottom