2018 Large Cent Quest in progress

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
In the truck with Coinwhisperer to meet Two Tone Joe for 3 days of digging in NE Ohio. 2018 Largie quest begins in the morning.

Hit a place I have hit before while waiting for CW. Got a nice sterling ring and a first for me...1949 coin from Cyprus.

Crossed Ohio River and it said “Welcome to Ohio, Find it here!”

I like that.

49cdb5a641f4c236de31a6dae8df0cdb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice silver thimble [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

Nice digs man, you aren't coming out this way at all are you? Gotta be cold over there in OH it was just below freezing here this morning. Congrats and good luck!

Nice digs man, you aren't coming out this way at all are you? Gotta be cold over there in OH it was just below freezing here this morning. Congrats and good luck!

Hope you find that large! If I don’t find it first lol!

Good luck! I hope you get it!!

I bet you guys drove right past my house......

Awesome ol goodies there. Nice finds for sure and I love that ring, definitely an old one.

Nice silver thimble [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

Thanks y’all! Hopefully the updates will have some nice finds.

If you guys don’t find anything, and take 77 south out of Ohio, hit me up, there’s some old farms not far from me that might hold some LCs....I’m literally less than a mile from I-77.....

If you guys don’t find anything, and take 77 south out of Ohio, hit me up, there’s some old farms not far from me that might hold some LCs....I’m literally less than a mile from I-77.....

Thanks for the offer. We head home Monday. We did pretty good yesterday. Check my new post

Back
Top Bottom