Chef Gordon Ramsey is a SPY!!!

Gauntlet

Forum Supporter
Wannabe :laughing:

I'm unfamiliar with the vehicle, but will admit I've not seen any Bond movies that didn't star Connery or Moore.

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/08/10/omg-007-gordon-ramsay-bought-james-bonds-truck.html

Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay appears to have to have purchased himself an incredible James Bond motor.

The 51-year-old shared clips on his Instagram account yesterday with his new Land Rover Defender - the same one driven by Daniel Craig in Spectre.

Another one of the rare SVX Concept Defenders went under the hammer last month with a whopping $320,000 estimate - meaning it's likely Ramsay splashed out more than $250,000 for the car.

1533930098862.jpg

It stands to reason! Cook/Spy...Spy/Cook?

Historical precedence:..In the smash hit documentary "The Hunt For Red October" the Soviet saboteur of Sean Connerys submarine hijack plot was a damned old cook!....As I remember from American history class lessons, the great patriot Alec Baldwin snuck back into the nucular missile tubes and shot him before he could hotwire launch a missile or asplode the sub? I think he used a 1911 .45?...

So yeah..cooks are not to be trusted..not ever...not at Mcdonalds or not anywhere...Take the lesson learned in last seasons Game of Thrones? That damned Arya Stark served that one guy his own kids baked in a pie! Then she killed him! Not to mention what happened to Geoffrey at his wedding when he got poisoned? Cooks!

You wanna eat or drink something safe? You gotta Cook it yourself! Just saying...Cooks! You gotta be careful! :laughing: Are those 36" Micky Thompsons? I'd like to have that rig with a nice solidly mounted and stout wench on the front! Like Kate Upton..:laughing:.

Back
Top Bottom