* New Eyes & 22ct *

Outstanding find. All my beaches are closed to the public do to the danged virus.

RE the new lenses. Over time the implanted lenses can get a film on them and the Doctor can use a laser to clean them up. So if in a few years you notice that your vision gets a bit less than expected especially at night you might need to have them "Polished" as my eye doctor said.

My 20 year old daughter just had LASIK done a month ago, and she continues to be dumbfounded regarding what she can see without glasses or contacts now. Poor sight is something I’ve never struggled with so it’s hard for me to understand, but congrats on the new lookers! Now you can read coin dates in the field instead of waiting to get it under the magnifier, and that’s pretty cool!
Nice finds by the way....:yes:

Meggie old Bloke! Congratulations on another stellar find and getting your new eyes too! A buddy of mine had that procedure with fantastic results.., he did say he was scared going in, understandable when a guys eyes are involved...So he put it off for a long time until he just couldnt hardly see anymore...

He said his cataracts got so bad it was like trying to see through a fogged windshield or through a sheet of waxed paper...he regretted putting it off for so long...

Back
Top Bottom