Peace baby!

Peace

Great looking coin you found there. To bad it was not a "CC" silver dollar. Just kidding, a silver dollar is awesome no matter what year or mint. I'm wondering if you've ever found a "CC" since you live there? Congratulations on finding a bucket lister.
HHeveryone

Better hurry or bring a snorkel. The water is down now due to lack of weather all winter. This March snow will make it rise and put this area in 6ft of water again.

Do you ever hunt the south shore, near stateline ? There are popular beaches there, that from what I hear, are warm enough to actually swim at in the peak of summer season. And gets scores of tourists, more-so than north shore tourist spots, eh ? I've heard of people getting silver off of those south shore beaches , during past low-water events.

Do you ever hunt the south shore, near stateline ? There are popular beaches there, that from what I hear, are warm enough to actually swim at in the peak of summer season. And gets scores of tourists, more-so than north shore tourist spots, eh ? I've heard of people getting silver off of those south shore beaches , during past low-water events.

I’ve heard the same thing. I’m thinking of trying one tomorrow. I know members of Reno’s club that said they pulled a lot of silver out of there a few years ago when the lake dropped below its natural rim. They went in November and it was sanded in in those areas. Original lake level is 6223. With the dam it gets to 6229. It’s around 6227 now. I’m detecting in about 3 ft of water.

Great looking coin you found there. To bad it was not a "CC" silver dollar. Just kidding, a silver dollar is awesome no matter what year or mint. I'm wondering if you've ever found a "CC" since you live there? Congratulations on finding a bucket lister.
HHeveryone

Not yet but hope to!

Nice Silver Dollar. Back in the drought years of 2014, 2015 and 2016 when the lake elevation was 6221 to 6223 lots of lake bottom was exposed. Lots of silver coins and gold jewelry was recovered. The RPD Club hit the place pretty hard.

Back
Top Bottom