Massive Beach Crowds - Update ! Update #2 !!

Looks like

They have found a fix, movie stars looking 100 % after contracting the virus , Tom Hanks & wife , and a black actor , HYDROXYCLOROQUINE I believe and Z pack combo , looking good , but as news got out , price & availability shot up . Update , they will be giving these two drugs to the sick infected tomorrow in NY.- Tuesday.

Last edited:
They have found a fix, movie stars looking 100 % after contracting the virus , Tom Hanks & wife , and a black actor , hydrochloride I believe and Z pack combo , looking good , but as news got out , price & availability shot up .

What are you talking about Earl?!? Got a link to some story??

Ron

5 ok news White House briefing on Drugs to be given to NY sick tomorrow, the actors that tested positive were shown live & well on national TV , one sick patient close to death was given this combo , and is responding well today , that's all I know per news , Earl. PS it's funny that the actors recovered so quick Hanks & wife on TV , and the stock market still continues to crash . Still to early to tell if this works , but probably by the end of this week news coming out of NY, we will know something. Testing drug combo hydroxycloroquine , the same drug used to treat malaria , combined with Z pack will be given to NY patients tomorrow Tuesday .

Last edited:
5 ok news White House briefing on Drugs to be given to NY sick tomorrow, the actors that tested positive were shown live & well on national TV , one sick patient close to death was given this combo , and is responding well today , that's all I know per news , Earl. PS it's funny that the actors recovered so quick Hanks & wife on TV , and the stock market still continues to crash . Still to early to tell if this works , but probably by the end of this week news coming out of NY, we will know something.

If it did work the stock market would have already gone parabolic as all the insiders flip their trades. This another attempt to fleece whatever the rubes have left in the game

Back
Top Bottom