Closing on our New House, just need a few more Prayers..

medicchief

Forum Supporter
We're closing on our new house and 12 acres next week. Please say a little prayer for our current house to sell pretty quickly. I'm stressing about it selling in a timely manner, with the current Virus Pandemic. Our realtor says that she's as busy as ever and not to worry. That being said, I sure don't need 2 house payments for several months......but I have to keep the faith. Thanks everyone, you've been great! Hopefully we can sell our current house below, it's a nice place on 2.5 acres and Lake Dardanelle.

Edit: I just noticed some trash from digging in my yard, laying on the bench (on the big envelope, 1st pic)...lol!

Attachments

• IMG_0534.jpg
    IMG_0534.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0712.jpg
    IMG_0712.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0714.jpg
    IMG_0714.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 178
We're closing on our new house and 12 acres next week. Please say a little prayer for our current house to sell pretty quickly. I'm stressing about it selling in a timely manner, with the current Virus Pandemic. Our realtor says that she's as busy as ever and not to worry. That being said, I sure don't need 2 house payments for several months......but I have to keep the faith. Thanks everyone, you've been great! Hopefully we can sell our current house below, it's a nice place on 2.5 acres and Lake Dardanelle.

Edit: I just noticed some trash from digging in my yard, laying on the bench (on the big envelope, 1st pic)...lol!

Hoping for a fast sale for you. We are in the process of buying a new house and our bank said they will wave the first 4 payments because of all this and being I have Covid 19 with complications.

Ask your bank if they are willing to do the same. Cant hurt.

Back
Top Bottom