My Best Coin Hunting Machine Bought A Hammered Silver And Gold Coin!

John-Edmonton

Elite Member

Been a great year for coin hunting. Although the year isn't over yet, I did a cleanup and did cash in my one and two dollar coins for a total of $183.00 worth of $$$. I still have my other clad to roll and deposit. Well, the annual coin show came to Edmonton today, so my buddy and I got there early, to get the best deals. There were lots of choices. I again, purchased another gold. Been buying at least one gold coin a year for over 20 years with my clad.

Here's the coins we purchased. I bought the silver Austrian hammered coin and the 1915 one Ducat gold coin from Austria. My buddy bought the 1892 4 Florin Austrian coin. Gold coins have really increased their value. The gold coin I bought from Iran for about $150.00 last year is now well over $200.00. Pretty darn good investment!

Here's a pic of my 41 gold collection so far.....going back to the bank vault on Monday!

Last edited:
Nice John! I hope to turn in my clad this year for a bit of silver, and hopefully a nice older British Sovereign gold coin.

Back
Top Bottom