A little gold and silver

Craig, it is nice to see old stuff again. I always love to see your old finds, dirty and old. I was hoping you had not found it "all" already. :laughing:

Craig, it is nice to see old stuff again. I always love to see your old finds, dirty and old. I was hoping you had not found it "all" already. :laughing:

The old half ring was about 10 feet from the fresh drop plat ring... its very difficult spot to hunt... you have to stand on the scoop and turn it trying to get through the rocks... each target is a pita to dig :yes:

I went back yesterday found a small old gold charm its tiny... I was too frigging tired to post last night after working all day then quitting and heading right to the water front... I need to try another spot tonight going to be a great minus tide or maybe I'll go back to the same place... its not like there is a lot of targets at this spot....I have been hunting it a lot over the years... only area left would be dry sand but I leave that to guys like Felix and other old guys :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom