Had some wheaties and silver for lunch!

detectorben

Elite Member
Couldn't ask for a better lunch break! Spent about an hour and a half over lunch hunting an old park in a small town that is "hunted out" according to the locals[emoji16] I was going to start my quest for a gold coin but got distracted by all the high tones lol. Ended up with 14 wheat cents and a 1943 mercury dime! I even managed to get the silver on video live dig. I will be posting that along with other equinox live digs on my YouTube channel when I get time to upload everything. I am sure I missed some stuff but I will be back to clean it up for sure. Thanks for looking!
6d279fbbb8ac1f1e91d57a4c03437248.jpg
0d2a775745a54811c7817c2382499fa9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hunted out and you found all of those wheats in a short time lol!!! People do not know what hunted out is!!! My park if you find a wheat in a month your doing good and silver is a fantasy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obvious statement Ben, that park is not hunted out. Congrats on the Merc and the pile of Wheat's. Trapper
Haha yep. I have definitely learned over the years that no place is ever really hunted out. Especially large parks.

Wow, you were hot on the Wheaties there. Then a merc is a nice surprise too. Hope you didn't stretch your lunch break too long.
Thanks! Grabbed Casey's pizza for the road since I took a long lunch lol

Back
Top Bottom