Is there anyone that has or can make shirts,caps,etc,

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
Not sure where to put this post I thought here might be ok. I have always loved wearing shirts with sayings on them pictures even better. I have had Floridabill make me a couple shirts over the years and he did a great job making them. Off detecting topic I would love someone make me a shirt that says Jonsered and a picture of a Jonsered CS2245 chainsaw on it. And would be interested in any brand metal detecting shirts,caps,etc. Some people see swinging a chainsaw or a metal detector while wearing a picture of it corny but I find it cool. If any of you have anything laying around that you aren't using and would sell toss a price at me. Thanks! Steve.

No idea where to get them. But looks like JoeR found someone for you. Need some ideas... I have an album full of Avatars on my page, Prospecting. Some are Shirts and Hats with funny/cool sayings. Take a look. I added them in case people, especially new people might need an avatar for their page.

How about an Avery Iron on kit? You print on it with your computer printer and iron it onto your shirt. I just designed a club logo and that was an option instead of buying shirts through the Trophy shop here.

Used to have a guy who came by where I worked. For a good price you would have to order 12 or more. I'd have 12 made and sell 10. Mine wound up being free. Easy to sell the stuff I had made since it was fish related.

Vistaprint is good for basic black and white t shirts. I don't think they do color picture type stuff. Here is my uniform for 2014!

The prototype came out good so I'll order a few more now. :grin:

2014shirt.jpg

Vistaprint is good for basic black and white t shirts. I don't think they do color picture type stuff. Here is my uniform for 2014!

The prototype came out good so I'll order a few more now. :grin:

Nice design.

I do this sort of thing on the side: Gadsden Graphics

That said, I'm not willing to do trademarks. The penalties are just far too high.
That is understandable, when I wanted one of the members here to make me a shirt with a Tesoro Tejon on it I called Tesoro to get their permission. They said ok as long as no one was mass producing the shirts. If I was in the business I would check with whatever manufacture you are going to make an image of.

Back
Top Bottom