Who is your favorite youtube metal detecting personality?

I like the guys on stealth diggers and aquachigger of course, but he has been busy and not really putting much out lately on youtube. I used to enjoy thiltzy1 videos, but he stopped posting.

The Hoover Boys, I like the Silverslingers but the videos are usually so short, also Dig that Beep....Zach Byrd.....

I do not have a favorite. There are very few that I can even stand to watch. too many of them spent two or three minutes of fluff to start before they ever get to the detecting. I just turn them off and go somewhere else.
I don't watch You tube videos to see some one swing a coil back and forth while music plays or drive 10 miles to the beach talking the whole time.

I'm surprised no one here has mentioned "Metal detecting adventures with Romy" Another well-done favorite. He even adds the touch of flying over his spots, prior to the actual hunts. So you see an aerial view before they take you to various So. CA beaches. A little geeky at times, but .... fun nonetheless. :cool:

Brad from Green Mountain Detecting is high on my list for personality. He finds great things but it is his down to earth attitude that I really like. I had to think about this for a bit but it hit me how many times I told my wife how well I thought this guy made his videos. Not a lot of hoohaa, just a guy in the woods finding cool stuff.

I agree with Tom also, the California relic guys have great personalities, Dddddude!:lol:

Nuggetnoggin was great to watch until he went biblical, I seek that elsewhere.

Aquachigger was high on my list before he was aquachigger and did more land hunting.

I do not have a favorite. There are very few that I can even stand to watch. too many of them spent two or three minutes of fluff to start before they ever get to the detecting. I just turn them off and go somewhere else.
I don't watch You tube videos to see some one swing a coil back and forth while music plays or drive 10 miles to the beach talking the whole time.

I agree on the long intro's. If they have a long intro, I'd have a hard time sitting through the intro on their next vid. Sometimes I jump ahead though.

GIGMaster and NH beach metaldetecting are the ones I watch the most.
Bill ladd the legend is a good watch.
I like the people who really know how to metal detect not the posers who jumped on the bandwagon to make a buck off of youtube.

New England at heart

I prefer Green Mountain and Stealth diggers. Being from that area has a lot to do with it. Most of my oldest finds came from those river banks and woods.

the term personality

I used that term like they use in tv world. They are referred to as personality or on air personality as opposed to a person's "personality".

Back
Top Bottom