• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Went to a ghost town a few days ago..

TonyAZ

Elite Member
Did some ghost town detecting.Was able to get a couple of coins out of the mess..Dug a lot of high conductors.. But no silver coins or pennies... Dug a 1920 buffalo and a 1903 V nickel. Also got a nice. Santa Fe R.R. button...thanks for look in and listening... Tony AZ...
9ca944f1dc8eca97375e522c9cabeaff.jpg
df142f4695d51182abd4801ec2f62842.jpg
c7aba8cc8dbe69fe905fb66345ea7d54.jpg

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Thats an awesome hunt, man. Look at all those suspender clips! Thats like a suspender clip spill!

Great hunt! Congrats on the two old nickles and all of the cool suspender clips and other relics. Nice work!

Nice old finds and pics! Thanks for taking us along on this hunt! I've never found much suspender gear around here, so I appreciate seeing it!...'course I'm a cladder mainly :beers:

W:wow:W Tony you did it again, lots of stuff with writing & dates on them. The V nickel is in beautiful condition & a Buffalo to boot, fantastic hunt, wish I was there. ;)

Really interesting assortment of finds congrats. Hope there’s something left for me to find in January :lol but just being able to walk around exploring a ghost town would be great.

Really nice hunt !!

Often when doing research you get these high hopes of a good outcome and it doesn't pan out.. Yours did in my opinion in a BIG way !!

Congrats on some really awesome finds !

on a Side note you photography came out AMAZING !!!

Back
Top Bottom