Why Is This So Low Priced???!!!

No,,your not missing anything.In new prices that’s a little low but not extremely low,probably over stock or just a fast sale.But it has concentric coil,which is ok,but not nearly as good as a DD.If I were you Id hold out for a used one with a DD coil,most xterra users take very good care of they’re machines,and every one I’ve bought used was like brand new.

I'm thinking the Xterra series will be discontinued. The price point is too close to the Equinox series and if they don't bring the down from MAP pricing they will not sell them and if they do lower the price then the profit will drop. Also with the Equinox buzz, dealers with limited inventory capabilities will stock the Nox series over the Nox series, further reducing the sales.

To sum it up, I think theses will be available cheap very soon.

I bought my 705 second hand but LNIB 7yrs ago for $300, which was a steal at the time, but deals like this aren't that uncommon anymore.

I disagree that the Xterra 705 will be discontinued anytime soon. It's the only all digital machine that Minelab offers, and it's the best selectable single frequency machine on the market, as well as being foundational technology used in the development of the CTX & Equinox.

It's priced that low because the seller is breaking MAP rules and they aren't selling. Minelab watches ebay closely. Even previous sales prices, sellers, etc.

Exactly the same price at the big dealer in Florida

Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Pack Metal Detector
with 5x10" (18.75 kHz) DD Coil Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
Includes $336 in FREE Accessories!
Sku: 237-37060119
Retail:$950.00
Now Only: $499.00

Exactly the same price at the big dealer in Florida

Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Pack Metal Detector
with 5x10" (18.75 kHz) DD Coil Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
Includes $336 in FREE Accessories!
Sku: 237-37060119
Retail:$950.00
Now Only: $499.00

the link has changed. It was $369 and from a non-authorized dealer.

$499 is the MAP for xterra 705 gold or regular

Back
Top Bottom