2020 FMDF Christmas Gift Exchange

Carol K

Co-owner
Admin
Use this thread to post pictures of your exchanged gifts or comments about the gift exchange this year.

Thanks for participating! We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :yes:

:present:

Just messaged scuba, this is actually the second time we have been paired up :yes: looking forward to hearing from him, happy holidays everyone! :present::xmas::santa::gettree::xtree::santa2:

I sent a message to 7centsworth and hope to hear back soon. Only my 2nd year doing the Christmas Gift Exchange and hope it's as nice as it was last year.

Monte

ok wait .... what ? did I miss this last year as well?

where was this announced? crud... I had a nice pull-tab to offer.

I sent a PM to my exchange partner, Coinshark. Looking forward to hearing from him! :cool3:

Thanks, Vlad & Carol for doing the gift exchange again this year. It is always a blast! :gottaluv:

Just PM’d my match, Ken (JackalopeZL1) to send my address for the 2020 gift exchange. This is my first year at participating in the exchange. Thanks Carol & Vlad for running it again

crud... I had a nice pull-tab to offer.

We don't want people to get TOO spoiled. If YOU send a pull tab, then everyone else will feel obligated to one up you and send some can slaw or maybe a beaver tail or maybe if they REALLY want to show off a Felix penny

I’m still waiting to hear from my exchange partner, but I got the gift all ready to go!

Exchanged addresses with Levi (Usa). His package will be mailed out next week. Love the Holiday Gift Exchange!

Gift Exchange

I received my gift from bdu 1962 this morning. I think he over did it. He should get his on Wednesday. We can't track it because the post office only gave me a partial tracking number. Here is what I received.
Christmas.JPG

Last edited:
I exchanged addresses with Real_Rat_Fink last week. His package is going out tomorrow (assuming the last item I ordered arrives today)

My Exchange match (JackalopeZL1) and I have now traded addresses and will both be sending out our Gift Exchange packages shortly. As the crow flies, the trip for a package from Boston to Northern California is about 2590 miles (according to Google Earth's "RULER tool").

Looking forward to Ken's surprise package.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom