New

Catdog15

Newbie from Augusta Georgia I live in a house that was built in the 1800s and have only hunted lakes beaches and my drive way clad only any help would be amazing! I have an old whites prizim2 and a garrett at max needing a good spade sugestions?

Newbie from Augusta Georgia I live in a house that was built in the 1800s and have only hunted lakes beaches and my drive way clad only any help would be amazing! I have an old whites prizim2 and a garrett at max needing a good spade sugestions?

Hand digger-----Lesche
Shovel----------31 inch Tee handle

Welcome from Oklahoma! Happy hunting

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

:welcome2: from the Great Black Swamp in NW Ohio!

I use a Truly Garden hori hori knife for digging in grassy lawns or other “sensitive” areas - cuts an immaculately clean plug that leaves no trace when done, and the serrated edge makes quick work of any roots. Built in depth scale, too: Hori hori knife on Amazon

For fields and less sensitive areas, I like the Lesche 31” serrated t-handle shovel: Lesche T-handle on Amazon

Welcome from NC. As for a shovel: The lesche sampson 31" is my favorite digging tool.

Welcome from SW WI

Ditto on the digger. Enjoy the hunt, you may not become a billionaire doing this hobby 6 out of 10 of us don't find over one million dollars in value in the first year. Be sure to fill out a IRS 10-99 form to report your findings.:grin:

Seriously , enjoy the hunt. And have fun. Not sure what other tips you need until you offer more info on any potential challenges your having.

Back
Top Bottom