Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

I loved this thread... gives some nostalgia reading it

Thanks Josh, glad you still enjoy this thread, since you checked back I made a new one with you in it to enjoy :lol:

Understandingly, school work can limit detecting time part of the year :laughing::laughing::laughing:
OzMTNlW.gif

So what did you think KT's (KingTotsalot) yard would look like ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
ZQ3mZDZ.gif

(I previously shared this funny edit on a new year's thread but thought it would go good here too :lol:)

Well, we've been learning about archeology, so I really am "digging" my books! :laughing:

Thanks Josh, glad you still enjoy this thread, since you checked back I made a new one with you in it to enjoy :lol:

Understandingly, school work can limit detecting time part of the year :laughing::laughing::laughing:
OzMTNlW.gif

Looks like Dave can get more detecting hunts in now !

Dave figured out how to have more time for detecting.... have clones do the yard work while he goes and detects ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
8fjxure.gif
tOqD5M5.gif
Kww3lBY.gif

How many pull tabs do you dig on a hunt ?

Looks like Coinboy was showing off a pic of the finds from one of his first hunts :laughing::laughing::laughing:
hJItZRI.gif

NOTE: anyone can add a pic to that frame at - http://woofmaker.com/

ALSO NOTE: in addition to the link they provide afterwards, you can also "right-click" on the finished animation and choose "save image as" to save a copy on your computer also.

Looks like Coinboy was showing off a pic of the finds from one of his first hunts :laughing::laughing::laughing:
hJItZRI.gif

NOTE: anyone can add a pic to that frame at - http://woofmaker.com/

ALSO NOTE: in addition to the link they provide afterwards, you can also "right-click" on the finished animation and choose "save image as" to save a copy on your computer also.

Love the edit and love the movie! :D:laughing: Very accurate description of my first finds :mad::lol::lol:

Surface finds can be fun especially when it's too cold to detect !

Well, Dave does mention surface finds occasionally, even his dog seems amazed at all these surface finds :laughing::laughing::laughing:
MP9tpGt.gif

coin-shower-smiley-emoticon-Dave.gif

I guess he uses all the coins he found from detecting !

Looks like Coinboy made a way to have fun when the weather keeps him from detecting ......A COIN SLIDE !:laughing::laughing::laughing:
1bazMjh.gif

coin-shower-smiley-emoticon-Coinboy.gif

Well, Josh did mention on another thread that one of his hobbies was "Custom Mechanical keyboards" !

Was Josh inspired by the piano player on the "Peanuts" cartoon ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
RNLq5Lj.gif

Back
Top Bottom