Strange trend doing now! LOL

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Another CRH for KT and the only 40%Ag Ken was in the first 10 rolls of the first box! But also recovered a gold plated 74 Ken from the first box. Second box held nothing of interest.

So KT does have a picture of the two coins, below. Poor Ken looks like he got in a fight with a wildcat and lost from the looks of his face! :shock:

Anyway, it looks like Loomis has settled into a 2 box delivery each week, despite the bank continuing to order me 5 each time.

Anyway, enjoy the picture...Unfortunately there were people this week that only got some rotten zincolns for their efforts, but KT got another half dollar shiny for the Royal Treasure Box! :kingdances::workforgold:

Attachments

• CRH 07 01 2021 1 40% Ag Ken, 1 Au-plated Ken.jpg
    CRH 07 01 2021 1 40% Ag Ken, 1 Au-plated Ken.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 390
Congrats on finding the that 40%er. Now that it is in your royal treasure chest, it is not lonely anymore! :lol:

Congrats on finding the that 40%er. Now that it is in your royal treasure chest, it is not lonely anymore! :lol:

Amen, Wolf-Dog! He's a happy camper now! And so is KT!

Hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July holiday! The Queen made a run this afternoon to KT's favorite BBQ place in the World in Hot Springs Arkansas....McClards! So when she arrives back home we will feast! Then off to Dairy Queen for a Strawberry Milkshake for KT's 72nd Birthday! :laughing::laughing:

Hey , it's your Birthday , those clowns at Loomis should have looked out for you !!
No respect !! Oh well Congrats on the 40%er that is a bit of a miracle nowadays . Happy Birthday and many more !

Hey , it's your Birthday , those clowns at Loomis should have looked out for you !!
No respect !! Oh well Congrats on the 40%er that is a bit of a miracle nowadays . Happy Birthday and many more !

Well, we always have a National Holiday just 2 days after KT's Royal Birthday!
KT always enjoys the national attention, and the fireworks too! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Thanks, Soil Surgeon. Seem to be averaging only 1/week now, but KT is optimistic! Looking for that Treasure Box! Only a little less than half speed to the earlier CRHs. :lol::lol:

Happy Birthday KT! :party: Hope you have a good one! Congrats on the finds and also for hanging in there with the CRH!

Three different establishments i visited yesterday had signs up. Exact price only. We do not have any change.

Three different establishments i visited yesterday had signs up. Exact price only. We do not have any change.

Not surprising, but they surely are not expecting any one to pay with half dollar coins! Incidentally,KT had a beat up half dollar left over from The Royal coin dump so when lunch was over, I left $3.50 as a tip. Got rid of that sucker! :lol::lol:

Amen, Wolf-Dog! He's a happy camper now! And so is KT!

Hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July holiday! The Queen made a run this afternoon to KT's favorite BBQ place in the World in Hot Springs Arkansas....McClards! So when she arrives back home we will feast! Then off to Dairy Queen for a Strawberry Milkshake for KT's 72nd Birthday! :laughing::laughing:

You celebrate your birthday every 6 months?

You celebrate your birthday every 6 months?

Kings can do that! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Actually, when KT participated in facebook under his real name, He decided to post entirely fake info concerning much of their personal data. KT has been known to cause problems that way! :lol::lol: Anyway, KT listed his b-day as Jan. 1, 1940! Totally false. His Majesty would like to cancel that account, but someone changed the Royal Password and after attempting to log onto the account about a dozen times in an hour, facebook in its wisdom decided that His Majesty was a hacker, and blocked me! Then and there KT decided that He had lived 67 years without facebook, had an account for 3 years, and He could live the rest of His Royal Life without it! Have not missed it in the least! Everyone who knows me, knows I answer email all the time! HA HA HA

Kings can do that! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Actually, when KT participated in facebook under his real name, He decided to post entirely fake info concerning much of their personal data. KT has been known to cause problems that way! :lol::lol: Anyway, KT listed his b-day as Jan. 1, 1940! Totally false. His Majesty would like to cancel that account, but someone changed the Royal Password and after attempting to log onto the account about a dozen times in an hour, facebook in its wisdom decided that His Majesty was a hacker, and blocked me! Then and there KT decided that He had lived 67 years without facebook, had an account for 3 years, and He could live the rest of His Royal Life without it! Have not missed it in the least! Everyone who knows me, knows I answer email all the time! HA HA HA
True about Fakebook, I only joined to use Market place and that turned out to be a pita! On top of that my account was hacked. The entire experience a big waste of time. Honestly, I couldn’t care less about the photos of what my cousin ate at their local dive, I don’t miss it one bit.

True about Fakebook, I only joined to use Market place and that turned out to be a pita! On top of that my account was hacked. The entire experience a big waste of time. Honestly, I couldn’t care less about the photos of what my cousin ate at their local dive, I don’t miss it one bit.

His Majesty concurs with you, amc rulz! Waste of time and as one gets older, one has less time left to waste!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

His Majesty concurs with you, amc rulz! Waste of time and as one gets older, one has less time left to waste!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Amen ! Words of wisdom guys ! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom