talk like a pirate

Anybody know what 21st century pirates say?

Attachments

• 1*AihI16qCvDXn2dmEUg0uZw.jpg
    1*AihI16qCvDXn2dmEUg0uZw.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 258
Anybody know what 21st century pirates say?

Aye! They make a "thump" sound right after the USMC snipers show up.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :lol: :lol: :lol: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :laughing::laughing::laughing: :lol::lol::lol::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

(*NOTE: The extra emoji's are to ensure this is taken as a joke. My apologies to anyone who is overly sensitive & wanting to open a can of worms type. If you feel a need to troll or spin it into anything else, let me calm your nerves and put those scary fears to rest. Instead, feel assured that yes, this is a joke. You know, jocularity, haha, funny, laugh, comedy, humor, satire, etc.)

Aarrrgh! And I missed me chance to stop by the local credit union and ask for some gold doubloons, or thirty pieces of silver.

Some "pirate" I'll make.:(:laughing:

Roger

Aye! They make a "thump" sound right after the USMC snipers show up.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :lol: :lol: :lol: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :laughing::laughing::laughing: :lol::lol::lol::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

(*NOTE: The extra emoji's are to ensure this is taken as a joke. My apologies to anyone who is overly sensitive & wanting to open a can of worms type. If you feel a need to troll or spin it into anything else, let me calm your nerves and put those scary fears to rest. Instead, feel assured that yes, this is a joke. You know, jocularity, haha, funny, laugh, comedy, humor, satire, etc.)

:dingding: :rifle: :pirates: Good one RB!

Back
Top Bottom