It Finally Happened to Me.

You might have my same problem, fat fingers and little buttons,,,:lol:

Either that or hes been swallowing too many lead sinkers!:laughing:

I sure hope it all works out for you Dee...FWIW, you think you got problems? I bought 1000 shares of AMZN on Etrade back at the IPO...and now I cant remember my account password!:laughing:

Hey, if it's too frustrating, Windows has a voice mode you can activate, when you speak, it types ! :lol:

While I can see the unique advantages to this app, I seem to multi- task while surfing the net , FMDF and listening to the wonderful news programs about the politics and the world issues , those 2 combined, with the quality of the idiotic news reported these days, and the vocabulary of an 80s model USMC jarhead. An app that prints what I'm saying might not be the best idea for me. It could very well drastically limit my membership here on the forum. If you get my drift. :lol: :lol:

Scuba Detector, It's 20/20 hind site now, but always send valuables Registered Mail. I've been hauling U.S.Mail, over the road for 16 years. When I move registered mail, I have to sign for it when it goes on the truck. (It's also in a sealed container). When I get to a distribution center, it gets signed for before it's handed over to a clerk from the registry dept. Anyone that handles it, signs for it. If it gets lost, the last person that signs for it is responsible for it. If I was the last one, I would have to pay for it out of my own pocket. The package is tracked every step of the way.

Then again, you've probably heard of people mailing a letter to someone and it's delivered 35 years later :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Just my 2 cents.

Hey, if it's too frustrating, Windows has a voice mode you can activate, when you speak, it types ! :lol:

Like Hawggie was saying, I doubt any computer can translate certain Southern regional obscure valley dialects with any kind of reasonable accuracy....

'Aye Ain Shinya'....translated as a computer would understand: (Verily, I can be trusted, and am not bullcrapping you in the least little bit)

"Holmyburr, I'm fitting to snatch up this mutherhubbard copperhead off Meemaws muskatine wine jug on the pissant mound"....

See? No way could a cumputer voice recognition analog program translate that! It would certainly default to: "Excuse me kind sir, would you mind tending my Bentley as I run inside and get myself a frappe cappacino?" :laughing:

VERY frustrated. As all of you know I have contests and I also sell on here. On the 26th of May I sent out 5 packages thru USPS. Four to people that won contests and ONE to the person that bought my 53.00 in silver coins for 700.00.

Well everyone got their packages EXCEPT, you guessed it. The member on here that bought the coins.

For those that don't believe in me, in which I know there are a few. Here is the tracking number:

The package got stuck in Allen Park Michigan and never moved. Of course I didn't get insurance on it except for the 50.00 they give you free. I have never had a problem sending silver or gold till now.

So now I am out 700.00 plus the 53.00 in silver which absolutely STINKS.

Just warning everyone. I can afford to lose this kind of money except it doesn't sit well with me at all. Somebody at the post office either lost it or is 700.00 richer. The member here believes in me and didn't want his money back right away. In a few more days I will get to file a claim for 50.00 and I was able to file a trace on it today. Just be careful everyone, especially if you can't afford to lose that kind of cold hard cash.

What REALLY STINKS on top of this. He lives 110 miles away. I could have easily drove it to him instead of relying on the USPS. Afterthought is great sometimes. NOT

Call up that post office and see if you can find out what's going on. It could be that it was delivered, but not scanned, so it would only show as arriving at unit.

Call up that post office and see if you can find out what's going on. It could be that it was delivered, but not scanned, so it would only show as arriving at unit.

Nope not delivered and is still missing. The member on here is honest also and have absolutely no reason not to trust.

I filed my 50.00 claim. Will see if they pay it.

Years ago

We had two students from Spain who were here to improve their English skills. When they were ready to leave at the end of the summer We offered to mail some of their gifts back home so they would not have to add to their luggage. The eyes widened and implored no, no please the mail will never make it once entering their country.

To make a long story short, I used to sell on Ebay. No more, stuff evaporates
into thin air regardless of insurance or not. "Once bitten, twice shy"

While I can see the unique advantages to this app, I seem to multi- task while surfing the net , FMDF and listening to the wonderful news programs about the politics and the world issues , those 2 combined, with the quality of the idiotic news reported these days, and the vocabulary of an 80s model USMC jarhead. An app that prints what I'm saying might not be the best idea for me. It could very well drastically limit my membership here on the forum. If you get my drift. :lol: :lol:

Voice recognition has a real problem with my East Texas accent.
I once tried to reply "You betcha!" to a text my wife had sent me, I'll bet you can guess what voice recognition called my wife! :mad:

Well I got my check yesterday of 57.15 from the USPS. They don't insure currency gold or bullion so send at your own risk unless sending it REGISTERED.

I just gave the member on here Mike his refund and I have to write off the silver as lost. Tis life in the big city. Now I just have to find a lot more!

Back
Top Bottom