1992 canadian penny with dot

RichieSoprano

...between the c and the a in canada. It is one of the 1867 to 1992 coins. My first coin found doing crhing. I would love to know if its worth anything(but i aint canadian...lol) Trying this out & seems fun. Found a 194w wheatie today too asa well as a dime in a pennyroll. Pretty cool for a first shot!

The problem may be you need a digital image on your computer...No one has told me how they do it themselves, but His Majesty just takes a pic with the Royal camera, the puts it on computer before mounting in here...can you transfer pic from phone to computer? If so, you should be able to mount in your thread. Once on computer, note the name of pic file, then below where you type the thread info (scroll down) you will see a manage files button in the lower box, click it, then click the uppermost view file box, then find file and highlight it. Then click lower left button, file name will appear in previous empty box. Find load file button and click it, file name should appear in first box, then click lowest button to load file in thread. Works for me every time!

Back
Top Bottom