• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Gold Still Elusive but not the Silver Bracelet

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Conditions were very rough this weekend. Too rough for any idea of getting into the water so I opted for a wet sand hunt with Noxy. I saw some glimmer of hope for some erosion at the beach that I went to, but it was not enough. I think I will now be getting the 15” coil just for wet sand hunts as I think the extra depth would’ve been beneficial yesterday on my 4-hour hunt. I thought the bracelet was going to be a “ME” penny due to the 18-19 VDI so I was surprised when the tarnished silver bracelet showed up. :yes: Almost 2 months gone by in 2021 and still no glint of yellow in the scoop. :no:

Attachments

• 2-21-21.jpg
    2-21-21.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 361
Ugh....is this what it's coming to ? Well you gave it a try. My January saw 6 gold. February I got 0 so far. It's not looking good...

How did I miss those Felix pennies.. why wasn't this thread featured? Nice pile of junk :lol:

How did I miss those Felix pennies.. why wasn't this thread featured? Nice pile of junk :lol:
I think the rest of the mods are trying to keep Felix pennies away from you since they hurt your eyes. :lol:

nice bracelet, I feel your pain with the yellow. Haven't been out as much as usual but still no yellow this year. Good luck out there

Still a Nice chunk of Silver. And the good is your staying in shape.

Ooo and look at my ring count..So bad I'll be lucky to keep up with the Surf Master this year.

Back
Top Bottom