Hello From the coal region of North eastern PA.

Junkfinderisme

Hello new to Detecting here in PA. Went a little crazy and got a Minelab Ctx 3030 with an extra 17" coil. A Garrett ATX with the stock and the 21" coil. Im 71 have lots of time to look for treasure. tried the ATX last Saturday found just junk but learning a little how to use the ATX Did not try the 3030 yet Got the C3030 book By Andy Sabisch and have to read it and learn. Good hunting to everyone.

Welcome from the opposite corner of the state. You picked some of the best tools for the job. They should serve you well. Good luck, Mark

Junkfinder,
You got a set....and I don't mean metal detectors...I'm 77 and just got into it about a year ago. Got a Nox 600 and getting better at it but I've had bot knees replaced and I can't get on my knees like the young guys do...I have to spread my legs and get down as far as I can and it wears me out after about 2 hours...But I'm having fun with it. Good luck to you
OLD friend lol

Im new too, NE PA, welcome

Great hobby for us older guys and gals also, love finding the historic past from the area, every new find is an adventure. Started when I was 61 am now 62 and having a great time, found a crotal bell the other day, cleaned it up and it still works, found a Tribute -"not one cent" large cent with a regular 1834 large cent in the same hole when I first started, that got me hooked.
I hope you find lots of great stuff and have a blast.

I am from NEPA as well. Have patience and ring everything that gives off repeating signals. Happy Hunting!

Back
Top Bottom