Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Hey, it don't need any hay !

Grumpa giving Ken a wagon ride pulled by his new "horse" :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_power-horse.jpg

Holly cow ,, Gary has been doing a lot of work.
Them 2 tractor type shots sure look a lot like some things you see in the Philippines. For their rice fields, they have an over sized tiller with paddles to turn the mud. When crops are in, they take the paddles off and install wheels on it. They hook it up to some kind of trailer to pull. You will see it full of people going down the road. Many crazy things in the Philippines.. KEN :D

old tractor

Them 2 tractor type shots sure look a lot like some things you see in the Philippines. For their rice fields, they have an over sized tiller with paddles to turn the mud. When crops are in, they take the paddles off and install wheels on it. They hook it up to some kind of trailer to pull. You will see it full of people going down the road. Many crazy things in the Philippines.. KEN :D
Looking forward to your next trip to the Philippines , hope you will share your adventures and photos with us again.

Them 2 tractor type shots sure look a lot like some things you see in the Philippines. For their rice fields, they have an over sized tiller with paddles to turn the mud. When crops are in, they take the paddles off and install wheels on it. They hook it up to some kind of trailer to pull.
You will see it full of people going down the road. Many crazy things in the Philippines.. KEN :D

I guess the one you're riding in above must feel pretty roomy then :lol:

Definitely looking forward to more Philippines stories and pics Ken !

Hey, looks like he is still having fun anyhow !

Former pilot Ken was allowed on a limited area of the airport but only with certain models of planes :laughing::laughing::laughing:
ken_airport.jpg

Not sure he will get that off the ground.

I'm glad Ken gets a kick out of the funny edits, with him being a former pilot and skydiver I have been able to do quite a few of them relating to his flying days, I just checked and there are 2 on the very first page of this thread, and several more throughout the thread even though I can't give an exact number right now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom