Friendly Metal Detecting Forums

Friendly Metal Detecting Forums (https://metaldetectingforum.com/index.php)
-   CRHing (https://metaldetectingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   2 Half boxes.... (https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=296292)

KingTotsalot 04-21-2022 08:16 PM

2 Half boxes....
 
Nothing in them collectible, headed to the dump bank tomorrow! HA HA
:p:p :no:

partyofone 04-21-2022 09:41 PM

Sorry to hear about the blanks KT. Better luck next week.

markinswpa 04-21-2022 09:46 PM

KT I saw on another forum a guy I wanna say out in Ca. got 2 rolls of 64 Kennedys. Some people have all the luck. I tried CRH a couple times but never had much luck. Good luck to you. Mark

GroundSweeper 04-22-2022 01:27 AM

Maybe you'll pick up some extra coinage at the dump machine and hopefully there's a gold ring in there somewhere :)

KingTotsalot 04-22-2022 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by partyofone (Post 3386412)
Sorry to hear about the blanks KT. Better luck next week.

Each week is a new time, never knowing what one may find!

Quote:

Originally Posted by markinswpa (Post 3386413)
KT I saw on another forum a guy I wanna say out in Ca. got 2 rolls of 64 Kennedys. Some people have all the luck. I tried CRH a couple times but never had much luck. Good luck to you. Mark

Just a few weeks back, KT recovered an entire roll of Franklin halves, so it can happen!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GroundSweeper (Post 3386448)
Maybe you'll pick up some extra coinage at the dump machine and hopefully there's a gold ring in there somewhere :)

A few years back, KT heard something rattling around in the dump machine, reached in an pulled out an 18kt ring with a jade stone! So one never knows! Ha ha.

Thank you all for your kind comments!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.