Friendly Metal Detecting Forums

Friendly Metal Detecting Forums (https://metaldetectingforum.com/index.php)
-   CRHing (https://metaldetectingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   KT got 2 keepers for his Royal Collection today! (https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=297674)

KingTotsalot 06-30-2022 04:16 PM

KT got 2 keepers for his Royal Collection today!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Alas, only got one box from the bank, and no silver, however a nice looking 1986 Proof and a 2020 NIFC were recovered, and thus added to the Royal Collection!

The picture of those coins is below. Best of luck to all in their MDing and CRHing efforts!

Wolf-Dog 07-02-2022 01:02 AM

Nice job finding the proof & NIFC. :thumbsup:

I've been quite busy lately, so you will notice I was getting caught up on reading your posts tonight. :lol: Hope your doing well.

KingTotsalot 07-02-2022 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf-Dog (Post 3405447)
Nice job finding the proof & NIFC. :thumbsup:

I've been quite busy lately, so you will notice I was getting caught up on reading your posts tonight. :lol: Hope your doing well.

Royal Thanks, Wolf-Dog! Pleased to see your comment on my Royal 73rd Birthday! :lol::lol:

And yes, despite being exposed to Covid a couple of times last month, His Majesty and the Royal Family are fine! I did not catch it!

Soil Surgeon 07-02-2022 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingTotsalot (Post 3405477)
Royal Thanks, Wolf-Dog! Pleased to see your comment on my Royal 73rd Birthday! :lol::lol:

And yes, despite being exposed to Covid a couple of times last month, His Majesty and the Royal Family are fine! I did not catch it!



Happy 73rd Your Highness! Here's wishing you many more years of good health ,wealth and happiness!
Congrats on the two keepers and avoiding Covid also! :yes:

zeemang 07-03-2022 09:35 AM

Happy 73rd boss, nice to add to the royal collection on such a memorable day!

KingTotsalot 07-03-2022 01:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by zeemang (Post 3405652)
Happy 73rd boss, nice to add to the royal collection on such a memorable day!

Royal Thanks, zeemang! KT saw this comic in the Sunday paper today and it pretty well sums up how KT is feeling this summer! HA HA

GroundSweeper 07-03-2022 01:41 PM

Happy Birthday KT!!! Like that comic, and that frosty Kennedy :thumbsup:

KingTotsalot 07-03-2022 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GroundSweeper (Post 3405682)
Happy Birthday KT!!! Like that comic, and that frosty Kennedy :thumbsup:

Royal thanks, GroundSweeper! Glad you liked both! :D:D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.