Police MDer, youre doing it wrong

sectshun8

Forum Supporter
I found this pic while going through hobby related stories to add to my blog (see link in signature) today.

This police officer, or whoever they are, working in a police capacity in evidence recovery... maybe you'll notice two things I did about it.

1) Coil cord just hanging about all willy nilly
2) Coil appears to be on backwards

:lol:

AR-704029979.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:

I can just hear it now

THIS DAMN THING IS BROKEN IT WON'T STOP GOING OFF!

What I wonder is if she is hitting on an actual target does she get mad that it is falsing on something other than firearm brass?

That's a major reason I've volunteered my services to the local PD........and it's good PR the next time someone tries to give you a bad time.

Dusty

When I lived in the San Francisco Bay area our club had an ERT group that provided services to the local police and sheriff departments and even the
FBI San Francisco field office.

FBI.jpg

Wonder if they found anything besides the rebar in that road.. Man thats really kind of sad to see that picture..:roll:

If anyone was curious, that photo is from the small island nation of Bermuda as officials were trying to find evidence after a gang shooting.

My big question is...why would you use that thing on the asphalt, couldn't you just see what fell on it? :darnconfused:

The funny/sad thing is..

there is probably a cop on the department who knows how to detect like we do, but they wont ask cause they think its so easy, or They know it all....

I was told early on with my Ace....if I had problems pinpointing items to reverse the coil...I never did...so I'll give Ms. Police-lady a break on that one...but the cord...NOPE!

Back
Top Bottom