Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Colonial Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > Advice on Detector Purchase

Old 01-19-2011, 06:03 PM

Default Starter detector for Oklahoma area?

I've been reading a bit, and it seems like I'm after something with ground balance due to the red clay we have in many spots around here, but I thought I would check. I'm not looking to find anything specific, just wanting to start out and see how much I enjoy it. I'm wanting to spend around $300, maybe a bit more for the right detector (I saw that a lot of people like the Vaquero for red clay). Thanks!

Old 01-19-2011, 08:32 PM
Sponsor

Imynah,
I am a Fisher and Teknetics authorized dealer for our area. I an help you with your search. Fisher F2 is a very good starter unit. Specially for Oklahoma. Let me know if you need any Questions answered. I will make you a great deal since your an OKIE and a Friendly forum member!
Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
405-206-9010
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Authorized

Minelab partner of the year 2012, Customer service awards '12 and '13.