• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Big Money Item Today

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I hunted again on Friday back where I had Wednesday's monster hunt. This time I took Merlin. I covered the same area, but a junk ring was my best. Another 1 Euro coin for a future hike was nice though. :yes:

Today, I went to a beach I hadn’t been to in a month with Merlin since my Noxy is still getting its coil repaired. I was hoping Nicole may have taken out some of the replenishment sand that had been added about a year ago. A lot of it was gone but the wet sand still wasn’t as productive as it has been in the past. I worked the wet sand for 1.5 hours. The other 2 hours I worked the water which is where the SS ring came from. I somehow lost a big egg sinker that had some fishing string that I had tucked away come out and then paid no attention to. Oh well, lesson learned. :roll:

Attachments

• 11-25-22.jpg
    11-25-22.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 622
  • 11-25-22 Foreign.jpg
    11-25-22 Foreign.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 617
  • 11-27-22.jpg
    11-27-22.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 615
  • 11-27-22 Ring.jpg
    11-27-22 Ring.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 618
I have a big container of egg sinkers... let me know how many you want lol.... that was a ho-hum hunt :lol:

Feast or Famine. I like the $ pendant. Been in the sand a bit.

Oh sheesh, I thought you meant a Nazi SS ring, would actually have been quite the find.

one can only wonder how the shower head tube got into the ocean?

All it takes is a nice little white gold ring with a chunk of ice on it to make up for days like this.

Back
Top Bottom