I'm Grateful for these finds...such as they are!

H Desert Digger

Forum Supporter
I woke up early this morning with a hunch to try a place I haven't been since late June. When I got there I thought I might have been locked out, but nope, the gate was merely latched not locked, so I strapped on the ole tool belt and started off.

Hardly a minute into the hunt I was digging clad with pennies and quarters being the most abundant find of the day. I ended up with a few dollars in clad and a few pieces of kiddie bling. The ring I found was promptly confiscated by the wife.

I'm really starting to appreciate the "All Metal" mode on the simplex, it was interesting to see and hear the depths and sizes of the metal I was coming across. Most of the bling rang up in the 40's and 50's, the ring was about 57-58. The clad was everywhere from 65 to 92 depending on depth and the coin.

It was sunny and around 55 degrees during the hunt. I probably dug up about 65 targets or more and I was grateful for the opportunity to be outdoors and have some fun while this warmer weather holds on. Hope you all had a good day and Happy Thanksgiving.

HDD

Attachments

• C School.jpg
    C School.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 348
Nice job. That was a lot of digging.

I tried using all metal mode today also. The site I was at has a lot of emi. I could deal with the emi better in all metal.

Back
Top Bottom