Finds from north myrtle beach

coin whisperer

Elite Member
I went for a weekend trip to North Myrtle beach and here are my meager finds with the D2. A lot of clad and some bling jewelry with one behind a .925 ring. I didn’t take pics of some of the sunglasses I found I just tossed them in the trash. The Apple Watch still works to my amazement. It was found during low tide. It’s password locked so there is no way to contact the owner and it doesn’t have medical id setup on it
903fada6f76295ca8e8dcc6f6f1ecd70.jpg

ac12b4755afdb8d0b933f10275204232.jpg

044935bfaf8e2f4b58710139fc2eb05c.jpg

38d9154434a1f0eb43be1664f0cda343.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with that Vic. Me and my GF each got apple watches that were dead. She charged hers up now an alarm goes off at a certain time. She's waiting for the battery to die again:lol: Always check the sunglasses. Thought we had a junk pair. Turned out to be Cartier. Still not a good looking pair of sunglasses to me. But to each their own:lol:

Nothing wrong with that Vic. Me and my GF each got apple watches that were dead. She charged hers up now an alarm goes off at a certain time. She's waiting for the battery to die again:lol: Always check the sunglasses. Thought we had a junk pair. Turned out to be Cartier. Still not a good looking pair of sunglasses to me. But to each their own:lol:

I check them all, I found one ear to a pair of Gucci’s. I’m always hoping for ray bans, Oakley’s etc..

I check them all, I found one ear to a pair of Gucci’s. I’m always hoping for ray bans, Oakley’s etc..

Ray bans watch for a 35 and dig carefully. You may get a slightly different number depending on your settings? I started taking a little off the top and doing the rest by hand on all 35ish bigger items. Up high foil pouches. Down low by the water Ray bans

Ray bans watch for a 35 and dig carefully. You may get a slightly different number depending on your settings? I started taking a little off the top and doing the rest by hand on all 35ish bigger items. Up high foil pouches. Down low by the water Ray bans

Good to know! Thx

hey you saved some gas money by leaving the CTX at home. Local guys have most of the beach hunting advantages. Having a new D2 I too would have taken it to the beach. You just have to see what it will do. Some days beaches are just not giving. But any day at the beach is better that a day at .......

hey you saved some gas money by leaving the CTX at home. Local guys have most of the beach hunting advantages. Having a new D2 I too would have taken it to the beach. You just have to see what it will do. Some days beaches are just not giving. But any day at the beach is better that a day at .......

I think the D2 is a better beach machine than the CTX imo. The weight difference alone is one great reason to use the D2. It’s much much better at hitting small gold and it goes extremely deep. I’ve found more with the D2 in the wet sand than I ever found with the CTX. My opinion of course

I think the D2 is a better beach machine than the CTX imo. The weight difference alone is one great reason to use the D2. It’s much much better at hitting small gold and it goes extremely deep. I’ve found more with the D2 in the wet sand than I ever found with the CTX. My opinion of course

Hey, it is your detectors so your opinion counts the most. I think the 800 and D2 are good beach machines. I hunt with the CTX with Doc's Swingy Thingy harness. Have to have the harness. I am afraid to even try the D2. I would probably fall in love with it on the weight factor alone. Only had the CTX 8 months. know it pretty good, but still learning. It does so well on coins in trashy areas that I hunt in North Atlanta which is suburban and urban areas. Atlanta has a lot of trashy people who delight in flipping pop tops onto the ground and the foil cap liners seem to go nowhere but on the ground. And then there are screw caps. I think you get the point.

Back
Top Bottom