2 Phoenix buttons and some silver

Socal Hopeless

Forum Supporter
Found 2 beautiful phoenix buttons at my site the other night. was getting skunked and did a factory reset on my Equinox 800 and it seemed to help, got these buttons back to back right after. Anyone else experience the Equinox becoming extremely unstable after detecting for a while?

Thanks for looking!

Mike

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 292
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 261
I see you got one of those batwing belt sling tip things. CW era, as you can see from VA-Reb's input on the recent batwing buckle post.

Congrats on 2 more Phoenix buttons to your collection ! You gonna float any of them on Ebay, since you're starting to get duplicates ?

Yup, The nox become's a little goofy for some reason after a couple of month's. Factory reset and it will go back to normal (maybe) Mine just started to act a little off the other day and I reset it only for it to get worse. will reset again tomorrow to see if it helps.

Congrats on the cool buttons and silver. Not much chance of finding one of those here in Pa. As far as the Equinox acting up, not too much. Did you check the sens. level. I have forgot once or twice and when hunting I thought, man this thing is really running quiet today. Duh. Also if not hitting any targets I'll switch modes and or GB and noise cancel frequently. One or all of the above usually does the trick. Good luck, Mark

As far as the Equinox acting up, not too much. Did you check the sens. level. I have forgot once or twice and when hunting I thought, man this thing is really running quiet today. Duh. Also if not hitting any targets I'll switch modes and or GB and noise cancel frequently. One or all of the above usually does the trick. Good luck, Mark

Thanks for the tips - and yes! I have accidentally hunted for an hour or two at about 10 sensitivity thinking "Wow hardly any targets" :laughing:

Hell of a hunt, congrats Mike! I'm jealous of those Phoenix buttons you guys find!

Is this thee Carson Chris??? how are you doing man? I hope things are going well for you. I did not reply to the last text you sent me that day because I had a total cluster F of a situation on the drive back, I overheated and broke my starter after doing a top speed run, got her up to 185mph hehe, saw some old ruins, pulled over and turned my car off, it wouldn't turn back on! and then I got a flat tire.. it was a hell of a situation. Hope to see you soon brother.

Yup, The nox become's a little goofy for some reason after a couple of month's. Factory reset and it will go back to normal (maybe) Mine just started to act a little off the other day and I reset it only for it to get worse. will reset again tomorrow to see if it helps.

Sorry to hear you are also having similar issues, for me it seems every 8 hours or so of detecting the machine goes to hell, even if thats split between a few hunts and I have to factory reset it, then set it up from scratch while in the field, real pain in the ass. thinking about trying to go back to an older firmware model, I've heard the latest one isn't a big step up? Thanks Dogo

I see you got one of those batwing belt sling tip things. CW era, as you can see from VA-Reb's input on the recent batwing buckle post.

Congrats on 2 more Phoenix buttons to your collection ! You gonna float any of them on Ebay, since you're starting to get duplicates ?

Good Eye on the batwing! half of the old copper stuff I find I have no idea what it is and it ends up in the trash.

I'm not gonna sell any of my buttons, or coins for that matter, as you know I'm even buying some coins from time to time :P

Back
Top Bottom