Thanks Jim aka torquemaster

jruckman38

Elite Member
Order one theses guys off of Jim last week looks great I’m sure it will help the ears from not breaking. Good job fits great if anybody needs one get in touch with torguemaster on the forum here and I’m sure he will hook you up.

Attachments

• 1E765461-F809-48EB-866D-4A9096072128.jpeg
    1E765461-F809-48EB-866D-4A9096072128.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 325
Equinox coil ear stiffeners

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it. I had fun making 2 new colors.

Attachments

• blueandgreen.jpg
    blueandgreen.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 284
Nice. I hope you get a lot of orders. You don’t make them for the simplex do you.

Cool! I might need one for my Vanquish, the thread is starting to wear off....

So far I'm only doing them for Equinox coils, since they have the bad reputation for breaking ears. At some point I may expand...

Metal detecto -- not sure I understand -- the thread is starting to wear off... of the bolt? Maybe you just need a new bolt? Is the coil hole wearing bigger?

So far I'm only doing them for Equinox coils, since they have the bad reputation for breaking ears. At some point I may expand...

Metal detecto -- not sure I understand -- the thread is starting to wear off... of the bolt? Maybe you just need a new bolt? Is the coil hole wearing bigger?

Not the bolt, the tread itself on the coil. There aren't any nuts on the vanquish, it threads onto the coil itself. The thread there is wearing off.

Maybe a threaded coil stiffener? Oh well, time will tell.

Not the bolt, the tread itself on the coil. There aren't any nuts on the vanquish, it threads onto the coil itself. The thread there is wearing off.

Maybe a threaded coil stiffener? Oh well, time will tell.

Ohhh! Why would they do it that way? A stiffener could be threaded, but it'd need to be pretty thick to catch enough threads. Maybe you can you find a longer nylon bolt of the same size/pitch and add a nylon nut to the other side?

Back
Top Bottom