In the Woods. Quantity VS Quality

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
I sure lost today! With my friend Kevin again and him swinging my extra Equinox 800. First coin for either of us was a 1963 rosey for me. Then all downhill for me. 14 wheats, 10 houses, 3 clad dimes and a clad quarter.

Kevin's first silver was a no date standing liberty. then 3 wheat cents and a Canadian penny 1963. But his very last find blew us both away. 5.71 gram old 18K ring. Totally unexpected for sure.

Very nice. Your like a ring magnet. Water land wherever you go. Great hunt scuba and congrats to your buddy.

Wtg

Dang, I got a NOX 800 too, what were the numbers on the 18K ring? Just curious. Well, one silver, even if a Rosie, beats no silver. I'm happy with one silver,..Today, I got no silvers in five hours and two wheats.
HH everyone

Dang, I got a NOX 800 too, what were the numbers on the 18K ring? Just curious. Well, one silver, even if a Rosie, beats no silver. I'm happy with one silver,..Today, I got no silvers in five hours and two wheats.
HH everyone

It was a bouncy signal. Went up to 26 and that is why he dug it. That park has STRANGE dirt. I dug pennies that rang as quarters 38 - 32, pennies that ring as screw caps solid 21. In that park if it is a bouncer you dig it.

It really isn't the machine that give you great finds, it is knowing what it is telling you, and you deciding to dig it

Back
Top Bottom