Pandora and her lying friends!

StPetePaulie

A fun day today on the beach. With the thunder and brightening just offshore creating that magical feeling. Found a supposedly Pandora Silver bracelet. Has all the right marks.....but I know how you guys like to burst my bubble...so....maybe its not real....for sure the two diamond stud earrings are fake...but it was pretty cool to find the pair.

Have a great day everyone! And HH !!!

Attachments

• 20200811_091042~2.jpg
    20200811_091042~2.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 608
  • 20200811_090146_HDR~2.jpg
    20200811_090146_HDR~2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 571
Good pix. Now your next task is to show us some REAL diamonds. Preferably exceeding 2 kt each please :laughing:

Good pix. Now your next task is to show us some REAL diamonds. Preferably exceeding 2 kt each please :laughing:

I'll get right to work on that Tom !! Though, my personal goals shall remain on the low side, if that's okay with you. :lol:

:dingding: That designer silver looks good to me and gets the dinger! Those sell REALLY well if you care to sell it.

Thanks Beachdigger! Thanks Compass!

Perhaps there is an art to dry sand hunting after all. I know it certainly is a great conversation starter with myself...inside my head. You know where I am an ace detective...possibly a savant....tracking down the journeys of the eventually lost items. Its almost like magic. I think I will call it "blind squirrel magic".:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thanks Beachdigger! Thanks Compass!

Perhaps there is an art to dry sand hunting after all. I know it certainly is a great conversation starter with myself...inside my head. You know where I am an ace detective...possibly a savant....tracking down the journeys of the eventually lost items. Its almost like magic. I think I will call it "blind squirrel magic".:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Blind squirrels still have a sense of smell, like the guy with the divining rod, it keeps one wondering if he is truly insane or tapped into some greater stream of information, reading the wake of the ether! :lol:

Blind squirrels still have a sense of smell, like the guy with the divining rod, it keeps one wondering if he is truly insane or tapped into some greater stream of information, reading the wake of the ether! :lol:

I was wondering Beachrumbum, What's the best divining rod to get for wet salt water sand ? :laughing: I know I'm laughing....but....doesn't mean I won't try it!

Looks like a nice pandora! congrats!

Thanks cntrydncr. It didnt feel like much when I picked it up....thought it was just some cheap steal bracelet....now I know though. Also by one sort of logic this one put me over the top for "paying for" my MD....and Ive only been seriously looking since the end of May...since we moved to florida and finally got settled in.....so thats cool and momentous!

Great find with a Pandora. Had to pay for the one my wife has. 😡
Cheers
Doc

Hey Doc! Thanks! I already spent a few paychecks buying James Avery stuff and charms and the charm bracelet....so I cant even make points by gifting it to her! Not that I would........lol

Nice score on the bracelet. Finding both earrings is really cool, they could have easily been gold with diamonds. I've never found a complete set before but now I hope to! Good hunt.

I was wondering Beachrumbum, What's the best divining rod to get for wet salt water sand ? :laughing: I know I'm laughing....but....doesn't mean I won't try it!

Diving rods work good for finding underground gas and water lines. Brass welding rods work fine, even metal coat hangers will do.

Diving rods work good for finding underground gas and water lines. Brass welding rods work fine, even metal coat hangers will do.

That settles it. I am going to do some research and see how I can use divining rods on the beach. I am not kidding. Any advice would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom