Today KT scored some Bennies!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
These are from KT's new supplier....25 Bens with a good spread of dates! KT has informed the fellow to expect His Majesty to contact him again as soon as His Royal Social Security Check arrives! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

KT is hoping everyone is well and in good spirits this week! If not in good spirits, then lift a flagon of ale to your fellow friends! We could not get along without them!

And an almost very funny story on His Majesty this morning! Having been out this morning in the Royal Chariot to several stores, KT stopped in at his small local grocery story...looking for some Lysol wipes, but none there, however on the very back of the top shelf there were 6 containers of Clorox wipes, way at the back where short people could not reach them. KT reached up and managed to get two, and when He stretched to get a 3rd one, He felt his Royal Jeans starting to fall off! Managed to grab them and the 3rd container before there was a Royal EmbrASSment! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Anyway, here's the picture to prove KT always speaks the Truth! :yes::yes::yes:

Attachments

• Not CRH 04 03 2020 25 Bens.jpg
    Not CRH 04 03 2020 25 Bens.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 468
Congrats KT, we believe you, if anyone can find silver for sale KT usually can ! :lol:

I've had times when I had to use the edge of the bottom shelf as a step to reach stuff far back on the top shelf, I've even used something like a broom for sale to slide items towards the front of the top shelf, sometimes ya gotta get creative :laughing:

Congrats KT, we believe you, if anyone can find silver for sale KT usually can ! :lol:

I've had times when I had to use the edge of the bottom shelf as a step to reach stuff far back on the top shelf, I've even used something like a broom for sale to slide items towards the front of the top shelf, sometimes ya gotta get creative :laughing:

HA HA. KT has a Royal cane. Next time He will take it to hook that stuff on the top shelf! :p:p As long as this supplier will give KT a decent deal, then he will have a Royal Buyer! :D:D

Congrats on scoring the Bennies (that must have gotten Your Highness pretty wired up ):kingdances: :lol:

Super Congrats on also scoring the Clorox wipes ! The Surgeon is a bit vertically challenged so when he needs to do a long reach he will go over to the cleaning supplies and pick up a broom , dust mop, toilet brush or some other longer object to snag his out of reach items .Of course they are always returned back to their proper places . :yes:

Last edited:
Look at all those beautiful Big Ben Baldies! Definitely worthy of cheering your Majesty with a flagon of ale or two! even though its only 7:12 am!...its a Saturday...:laughing:

If you are getting them for close to melt you're doing well!

That is the difficult part, zeemang!:laughing::p. KT gets them right or does not get them at all. Only way to do it. Anyone can get them for 30% over face, but KT will not fool with them for that kind of mark up for circulated halves.

What a beautiful stack of silver there KT, congrats!

Royal Thanks, cellrdweller! KT has discovered a new way of photographing the Royal Treasures and it gives the coins a nice soft look, while still being in focus.

I’m selling loaves of bread for one Ben each! A deal for both of us!
A roll of TP will cost you two Bens!

Congrats on scoring the Bennies (that must have gotten Your Highness pretty wired up ):kingdances: :lol:

Super Congrats on also scoring the Clorox wipes ! The Surgeon is a bit vertically challenged so when he needs to do a long reach he will go over to the cleaning supplies and pick up a broom , dust mop, toilet brush or some other longer object to snag his out of reach items .Of course they are always returned back to their proper places . :yes:

Yes, KT always :kingdances::kingdances: when He get some silvers in His price range! KT used to be 5'10.5", but gravity and age are constantly pulling on Him, so now He is only 5'8"! Having to learn to adjust to that, sometimes! :lol::lol:

Look at all those beautiful Big Ben Baldies! Definitely worthy of cheering your Majesty with a flagon of ale or two! even though its only 7:12 am!...its a Saturday...:laughing:

They are pretty, aren't they? Bens grow on one after a while! :lol::lol: and yes, a flagon of the Royal Ale is appropriate, at most any time! :laughing: :beer::cheers3:

Back
Top Bottom